1. Ensure RESIN is handled and stored in a humidity controlled clean room.
2. Unused / leftover RESIN interlayer to be labeled with manufacturer name, PVB interlayer thickness, colour etc and store in a proper manner.
3. Check that laminating line is in good condition.
4. Ensure no chips or impurities on glass before LAMINTION.
5. Verification of required dimensions against production job order.
6. After the first piece of glass is washed and dried, to be placed in designated location for laying of PVB interlayer. Second piece of glass, after washing and drying, to be placed on top of first piece.
7. Quality control on finished product checked and recorded upon completion of process.
8. Accepted glass to be recorded and place onto racks for delivery.
9. Rejected glass to be labeled and moved to “Rejected / Re-work Glass” holding area for re-work or disposal and non-conformance record to updated.